CRIMINAL SPEED VIOLATION
Save time and money by having an experienced criminal traffic attorney handle your criminal speeding violation.
Avoid having to go to court on your criminal speeding ticket so you can save time and money.
Get peace of mind that your lawyer will work to get the best outcome for your legal situation and avoid having you failing to appear for court.
Your lawyer will provide end-to-end support including all non personal court appearances and pretrial conferences, negotiating a favorable plea agreement with the prosecutor, drafting all court court documents and waiver of appearance, and filing all closing documents with the court.
Our attorneys will file a petition for defensive driving school pursuant to A.R.S. 28-3392. If Defensive Driving School is not an option our Attorneys will work towards a non-criminal resolution if possible.
Ethically we cannot guarantee an outcome in any particular criminal case but we will work towards the best legal resolution of your criminal matter.
Read our Frequently Asked Questions about criminal speeding cases for more information.
This service is right for you if you are cited for criminal speeding in violation of A.R.S. 28-701.02.
28-701.02. Excessive speeds; classification
- A person shall not:
- Exceed thirty-five miles per hour approaching a school crossing.
- Exceed the posted speed limit in a business or residential district by more than twenty miles per hour, or if no speed limit is posted, exceed forty-five miles per hour.
- Exceed eighty-five miles per hour in other locations.
- A person who violates subsection A of this section is guilty of a class 3 misdemeanor.
- A person charged with a violation of this section may not be issued a civil complaint for a violation of section 28-701 if the civil complaint alleges a violation arising out of the same circumstances.
Class 3 Misdemeanor – Up to 30 Days Jail, Up to $500 Fine (A.R.S. 13-707)
HOW IT WORKS
- Upload Ticket or Citation
- Pay Online
- E-Sign Fixed Fee Agreement
- Our Attorneys Will Call You By Same or Next Business Day To Get Case Started
- Case Review and 30 Minute Introduction Attorney Phone Call
- File Notice of Appearance By Counsel With Court, Entry of Defendant's Not Guilty Plea and Waiver of Personal Appearance by Defendant.
- File a petition to attend Defensive Driving School (if applicable)
- Attend All Pretrial Conference on Client's Behalf
- Attend All Sentencing Hearings or Make Arrangements With Court and Client To File All Closing Documents.
- Attend Contested Hearings or Bench Trial (additional fee applies)
- 24/7 Client Support Portal Access
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Contested Hearings and Bench Trial
- Any Fines or Penalties Imposed By Court if due after final adjudication
- Any extraordinary expenses, transcripts, investigation, expert costs
- Does not include Appeals or Special Actions